Diposting oleh Unknown | 0 komentar

English Competition for Get a Ticket to MIT by Asmawati




Friday, 27th June 2014 we are from Biotechnology Departement and Sumbawagen 2014 has done a competition which is one way to get a tickets for follow IGEM Competition at MIT, Boston, USA. The Competition we called “English Skill Competition, Poster Presentation”. The Competition hold on Panto Daeng. There is 15 students in Biotechnology Departement and divided into 7 group. One group has consist of two student, a man and a woman. I had a group with Rian, Adel and Fajri, Yuli and Azhar, Cindy and Nugrah, Un and Cendra, Indah and Arif, Gita and Abdhi and Fahmi alone. Each group must be present one poster about movie in the first session and the second session is listening test.
As usual, I woke up early. I and Un stay at Cindy’s house. I studied my poster before went to the mess, as well as Un and Cindy. We went to the mess at 07.50 am. Arrived there, I saw Arif, Nugrah and Abdhi. They looked very serious studied of their posters. After the member of Sumbawagen 2014 completed, except Gita and also there Ms. Sausan as judge and daily instructor for Sumbawagen 2014, the competition begins. First, Ms. Sausan provide instruction on race and rule of the competition. The next is Fahmi presented of his poster. His poster about Japan Movies “Kimini Todoke”. Fahmi is very good in English and he is very enthusiastic in his presentation. I have not finished watching his movie before. I just know that the main characters in the movie looked like a ghost named Sadako and all who see her eyes for 3 seconds will have bad luck in his life. From Fahmi presentation, I got the point that the movies was a romantic Japaness drama with a story of love among two teenagers named Kazehaya and Sawako. After Fahmi presentation, many student gave respons and questions according fahmi poster.
Next presentation is from Adel and Fajri group. They presented a poster from “3 Idiot” movies. 3 Idiot is Indian or Bollywood movies that storied about friendship and many challenges in their life to achieved success.I have ever watching this movies many times and I like this. Like Fahmi presentation, many student also gave a respons or question to Adel and Fajri. The third presentation is from Azhar and Yuli group. They presented a poster from “Wreck It Ralph” movies. The movies is an animation movies and I have not watching this movie before. I don’t understand about these movies because, Azhar very quickly speech in his presentation L. I gave one question for they about a specific character from Felix and when the scene or Felix action in the movies which shown his specific character. Azhar answered my question and then I understood about their movies.
The fourth presentation is from Cindy and Nugrah group. They presented a poster from “One Piece” movies. One Piece is a movie from manga series in Japan that storied about pirate. Same like the movies from Azhar and Yuli, I have not watching this movie before. I just often saw Cindy and the others watching, I have not interested with Japan animation movies, like One Piece. The next presentation is from Un and Cendra group. They presented a poster from “Up” movies. I very enjoyed with their presentation because Un was very funny when she is speech J. His sound is very sonorous and the others same like me, they laugh at Un.
For the next, its time for me and Rian presented our poster from “5 cm” movies. We are the only group who presented Indonesian Movies and I proud of that J J. 5 cm movies storied about friendship, adventure, life philosophy and nationalism. All of us have watching this movie. In this movie, we could see many various of nature beauty of Indonesia and many moral value that we could to learned. I have a little bit nervous when we presented, but, this is not too long because my friends are kindly, and so friendly for us. After me and Rian presentation, the times for Indah and Arif to presented their poster. They poster from “Hello Ghost” movie. Hello Ghost is Korean Movies. I have little bit miss understanding whit their movie, because I have not watching before. The last is Abdhi and Gita present. Abdhi just alone because Gita was sick. I forget the title of Abdhi movies, but I remember that his movie about a game because he is very enthusiastic on game.  
The clock show time is 12.10 pm. Ms. Sausan told us to come back at 13:15 to the mess after the midday prayers and lunch. Ms. Maya, Ms. Sausan, Ms. Dwi, Indah, Uli, U, Adel, Cindy and I was lunch together J. After this, we come back to the mess for the next competition. The second session of our competition is “Listening test”. First, Ms. Sausan given us one by one question after listening to a conversation. I have difficult on listening test L. Second, we must answered five question according the video that we have watching. And once again, I have not answered all the questions. I’m very dissappointed to myself. But, for me, this competition is fun and interesting. I hope, I got a best score for my test J and we are from Sumbawagen 2014 can give the best for UTS in IGEM competition this years. Aaaamiiinnn... J J

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogroll