Diposting oleh Unknown | 0 komentar

There is shadow of My future behind of English Competition (study hard of english)



ENGLISH FOR TO SHOW THE WORLD
by: Yunianti




New competition will be begin. Now for the competition is “English competition”. The main goal for  this competition or all competition we do is for get a ticket to USA, Boston. June 27th 2014 to be mute testimony for the our high spirit. Before we do this competition, we still divided to be small group. Every group consist two people, man and woman. All student Biotechnology department is there 15 student,  So  there is eight group, because Fahmi just alone, whereas my group is me and  Cendra. In this competition, we must presented our poster have still we choose before. Every group have a different  poster about the favorite movie. One day before we presented, all poster still collect and the poster show to all of the group.  In order every group have to prepare to know and understand with all of the movie, so can to ask question.
The competition will be start at 08.00 o’clock. I feel a few disappointed with some of my friends come late, so the presented will be delay for some minutes. When the competition will be start, every people still join with groups. The first presented is Fahmi about his movie from Japan  is “kimido todokee”. Opportunely, I’m still watching that’s movie, the movie tell about how  teenagers fallin  in love and this movie have a sweet story. I like actor “Kazehaya”, because he have very nice smile. But, when I want to ask questions  time is up, I know this is my mistakes because I not quickly to raise my hand. According to me , Fahmi perform is good, so there is question in my mind, “how with me? Are I can do the best?”. At the time , I try to certain, in order I’m not nervous.  Fahmi perform still end, and the next is Adel & Fajri. The title of their movie is “3 idiots”. I have did watching this movie, and this movie is one of some of my favorite movie. How many I watching this movie, but I never feel boring. There’s a very nice message or moral value  in this movie, is “ the main goal of  the study is not to get a diploma, but for get a knowledge, we can study everywhere important there’s  a desirability in our hearts. Don’t chase a success but to be big people  and success will be follow you, this is sentence have deep meaning in the movie. I’m also like the song, “ give me some sunshine give some rain give me another challenge I wanna grow up once again”.
Next presented is Yuli & Azhar group. Their movie is never I watch, and when Azhar presentation I little not understand what he say, he speak so quickly. His English is good, but I felt difficult to understand what he say. I’m sorry Azhar,  this is not your mistakes Azhar. The next presented is Cindy & Nugrah group with their movie is one piece, Japan animation. After that, the next presented  is my group with title of the movie “Up”. We choose this movie because this is a funny movie, we like to see cute actor in particular for me. I like the story, and good moment is when the house fly  in the sky with using thousands of helium balloons to lift it of its foundation. Nervous can’t I losing, all something I think is important then feel nervous always exist in myself. And in the presented I felt blank, and  not think to read what still I write in my paper. But I try  to do the best,  although I’m not certain can results also the best. This is my mistake not have steady prepare for this moment. But we success to give answers for all question from other group. Time showed at 12.30 pm and all of group still keep spirit and give the best for their presented.
 The watches showed at 13.30 pm  and the next competition will begin , this time for listening. Every student listen one different topic during five minutes and choose the number of the topic in the scroll of small paper. The speakers will be repeat twice.  I look one by one my friend and how reaction, there can to answer and also there question can’t answer. I’m scare cannot answer the question after I listen the topic.  My turn is after Cendra. With a few confident in my soul I start to take a scroll of paper, slowly I open that’s scroll so I looked number 13. In my heart hoping this is my lucky number, then I showed the paper to Ms. Sausan , so the speaker start saying. With felt nervous I carefully listen what saying of the speaker, I hope I can get a point about what the telling in this topic. Three question I get it, I don’t know are my answer true or no. I just can hope…..
The final competition today is Listening and writing. Ms. Sausan showing the video, and we must answer five question before still read with her. I very not satisfy with my result today especially for the final competition. I don’t know are I have true  answer or no?,
Overall about competition at june 27th  I really felt  not satisfy. I have to study hard to improve my English language because English is important language for  our lifes. By English we can show the world ….
Keep sprit high J
And don’t forget to always take a pray….

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogroll