Diposting oleh Unknown | 0 komentar

Fight for a better life :)

Hay, i’m Indah Nurulita, students of the Faculty of Technobiology, Sumbawa University of Technology. On Friday, 27th June 2014, was one of the sacred day for me, because that day is the "English Skill Competition". Aaa.... scared, tense, nervous and shy is feeling that always accompany me to get through this day. I don’t know what else would I feel later.
Okay,
in the day I feel very very nervous and tense. Because that day is the determination of 6-8 candidates will be sent to Boston, USA. In the conscious or unconscious, I really want that. Who does not want to go to America? But, my reason just for make my mom and my family proud. Maybe because in the beginning there has been a misscommunication, because when the first race was held Biotechnology applications, me and my friends, Fahmi and Yuli get one winner, and the prize, went to Boston. The news has spread. In the newspapers also. Too proud, but scared too, because I also still do not believe. But, it turns out there is another selection. So like that, all kinds of news and question arises. Go or not to Boston?? When? So I answer: still no selection again. Why is that? They say, the champion will depart?? Daarrrr... haahahah. I can’t say anything. Oh well. Whoever it is, will bring together names, not just the personal name. So, just do your best. Keep the spirit!!
Okay, back to the day when my English language skills test.
So, jreenggg jreeenggg. Failed :(. I feels sad. Initially when a poster presentation. The movie that I choose, which I also memorized story. So what I have forgotten?? I suddenly empty. I don’t know what to talk. Even though I already knew the plot and I also exercise. I was already talking to fast, but it turns out that I use a lot of time. Then, when Miss Sausan reminded of the time, I was so serious as hell. So, I do not know what to do. Finally finished my story not to be presented. Sad. Whereas a nice story. Just not finished to described. Then, when the question period, I can only answer a little bit. I know the answer, but I can’t say that. . hmm :(. Fortunately there are Arif who helped me. I was not feeling too wisely. Due to my error, our group looks to be less good.
I feel a little inferior, when seeing other groups perform well. They all look good. They also live with ease. Good group there, funny there, there are also severe. Hahaha. At least they could bring themselves look good.
Why I can’
t? :(. It was not Indah, yet could :). Tried to be strong. Hehehe.
Indeed, I was too nervous, so the results are not optimal. Nervous. Well, it's my problem to be solved.
Okay, the second listening. I failed to do my best. Again
:(. I've tried to focus, but I can’t get the point of the conversation. Among the speakers sound less clear, or my ears are problematic. I do not know. Then, when Miss Sausan asked, my body instantly vibrate. Ouch Indah. Miss Susan asked about the place, I understand that she said, but only place I've heard in a conversation is a "restroom". So my answer is absolutely wrong. So did the next. Ouch. The results were depressing. But not as bad as before. At the very least, these listening sessions, many are not able to answer. So, I am not alone. Hehehe.
But it also does not make me proud. Hmm. I feels sad and dissapointed. Initially
I feel little pessimisstic. But, its competition. Win lose it's normal. Accept and live alone. I believe I still have hope. I just need to try even harder, because there is no word success without effort, although not all businesses provide successful results. Okay Indah, spirit :)
This is my story..
what about you? :-D

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogroll