Diposting oleh Unknown | 0 komentar

My Essay


After passing the night with the challenge of hell, eat super spicy noodles with chili until one hundred fifty billion oh sorry, wrong, one hundred fifty  in less than five minutes,woww... It was a strange night but awesome.
But that’s not a true challenge, Friday, i and all of my friend will be through today with strange language (english), piss..., this is a nightmare for me i don't no whit them, this morning every group will be explanation about favorite movie, that's cool i like that competition, im on fire, but when i hear a bad news from my friend, i so shock, when i hear bad news from my partner gita, she is sick, and i will be a solo player ( like my idol from my main actor in Sword art Online kirito-ku he is a solo player is that game) and like fahmi too but my skill its too very bad not like fahmi have a great skill, but I don"t care, whatever about my skill but I give a super performanceance for all of my friend n miss Sausan ( who’s that) heheh..just kidding miss but i am lie. Oke i just have one problem again, in my mind this is my big problem, today before i come to studio( what the...), i am not have breakfast, ohh no that's a big problem, and once again my problem is stomach ache, that’s problem occur because i eat noodles hell, what happen to me, oh god please help me.
oke, that’s my turn, when i am perform i am so bored, because my problem with my stomach,  i just can explain one season for my favorite movie, that hurt my heart and my stomach, oh stomach...oh stomach what happen to you.... bad stomach...oke back to the competition, after i saw  all explanation from my friend, i think perform from fahmi is good but i don't like korean movie, sorry that’s not my genre movie (genre not genre=generasi berencana), i loved perform from fahmi but perform from cindy’s group make me on fire again heheheh because they explain one of my favorite anime one piece.
Oke lets go to the next game, after i show bad  performance with strange language (english) but i don’t care about my performance, time to rest and go to mosque for complete our task from Allah (shalat Jumat just for man) and after that we looking for a warsu (warung sumbawa like warteg warung tegal)  but i can find cheap food, hahah my english so bad, but i dont care miss... and this problem make new problem that day,after we around sumbawa to find a warsu not restaurant because every food in restaurant is very expensive and i just hope ten thousand rupiah in my pocket, oh that one of problem for children boarding, oh god help me again. And that day i don’t eat anything, and i just eat air and drink water.
After all my problem stay in biside me,  and ther is a real problem after i show with bad performance. Its time to listen a Caucasians or colonialist whatever about their names ( i dont care) because when he speak, i dont no he talk while eating or talk while gargle-gargle, i dont want to say anything except Ahsyadu Allah illahaillallah Waashaduannamuhammadarasullallah, amin. 
And now i say Alhamdulillah thats my turn, when i hear that mister X, in my ear i hear a Aliens language and i hear he say like this !@@#!!^^!%@#&&#%@%!$$#. Oh god can you help me again, i cant answer that question, oh come on please give me barokah hahahhahaa....

Now finnal challenge, no word can tell about this season ijust want to say that my bad english story where is your english story ( indomie).

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogroll