Diposting oleh Unknown | 0 komentar

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE




Today’s June 29th 2014, after mid semester we have English competition with Ms. Sausan Nafisah. I am very happy today. English is my favorite, in my mind English is my soul, because I know English is like a tool can be connected us to the world. Adel and I as the first group that will be presentation today. Adel and I had choose 3 idiot. I think Indian films it’s so awesome. When I was watched some films Indian like Jab tak hai jan, Chennai Express, My name is khan, and so on, my hearth  have been found  his special thing.
My story today it’s one of the special story about Sumbawagen. our mission today is presentation about the movie. First presentation from Fahmi was presented about “Kimi no todoke” its Japanese films with the romantics story between Sawakazee and kazake. Fahmi said “ the special things from this films is kazake smile, because it was so special and unique”. Second presentation from  Nugrah and Cindy group were presented about “One Piece”,when the first time i watch this film I was very confuse, because so many monster, pirates, and Luffy. Luffy is “The Man who cannot die” No matter how big and how strong his enemies, he can won the battle. One piece is the one of the famous cartoon films from japan. Maybe this not my genre films. The third from Cendra and Un group were presented about “UP”,  I got so many lesson from this film about keep the promise, hardwork, love, and friendship, maybe i can imagine this film by this sentence “ Nothing is imposible, anything can happen as long as we believe” . The fourth from Rian and Asma Group were presented about “5 cm”, I had watched this film and  I think this film is that impossible story but happen in the real life, from the friendship between 5 person for ten years, it’s so amazing. I hope in my life story my friends in Biotechnology can be my best friend until end of my life. The fifth from Abdi and  Gita Group were presented about “Sword Art Online”, honestly i can understand about this movie, collaborate between game, love, friendship, and the principal of the game. But in the other side i Saw Abdi Effort to presentation this film,  I think he want deliver to us “ How is very Challenge and interesting this film” and I very respect it. The last from Indah and Arif group were presented about “Hello Ghost”, I just like two movies from Korea, first is Dream High and Second is Hello ghost, because both dream high and Hello ghost is very meaningful for me, learn of life, spirit, and You do not live at once. You only die once and live every day.
After break for Jum’at Pray. Our agenda is listening test. My heart beats quickly, but I still self-confidence, because I know if you want pass the test, you will need some things that can be make you more stronger. Ms. Sausan said “Listen the conversation carefully and will be repeat twice”. In my turn, I listen the conversation so carefully, i write everything that can help me to answer the question. The first question “why the person have pigeon?” and I answered the Pigeon used to transportation, In my mind “ it’s that true??? Transportation ??? Hehehe, I just answered that, but  I think it’s the best answer for this question” . The second question “How long time we need to the other factory”  and I answered three minutes, off course will self-confidence, because I know it’s the correct answer for this question. I was very satisfied although I just correct for one answer, but it’s ok.
By : Mochammad Isro Alfajri

0 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Search This Blog

Blogroll